Wednesday 2 April - Saturday 5 April
Join us in Spartanburg, South Carolina for
the 75th Annual Meeting of the Association of Southeastern Biologists!
Learn about our featured institutions from the College Town Consortium:
Spartanburg Community College
Spartanburg Methodist College
University of South Carolina Upstate
Please take a moment to look at your candidates! We will hold the annual election for officers at the ASB 2014 General Business meeting on Friday, 4 April, at Noon (Room Azalea B).
Abstract submission is now closed. Please check back frequently for program updates.
Preliminary Presentation Instructions
Oral presentations are allotted 15 minutes and must be in PowerPoint format on a USB memory drive. Posters should fit into a 46” x 46” space and will be displayed for an entire day (Thursday or Friday). Presenters should be prepared to stand with their posters for a designated one hour period.
If you have any questions please contact the Program Chair, Howard Neufeld, email@example.com.
- 2014 - April 2-5, Spartanburg, SC
- 2015 - April 1-4, Chattanooga, TN
PAST ASB MEETING HOSTS AND LOCATIONS
- 2013 - April 10-13, Marshall University, Charleston, WV
- 2012 - University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- 2011 - University of Alabama at Huntsville, Huntsville, AL
- 2010 - Western Carolina University / University of North Carolina Asheville
- 2009 - Jacksonville State University / University of Alabama at Birmingham
- 2008 - Furman University / Wofford College, Spartanburg, SC
- 2007 - University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
- 2006 - University of Tennessee, Gatlinburg, TN
- 2005 - University of North Alabama, Florence, AL