Wednesday 2 April - Saturday 5 April
Join us in Spartanburg, South Carolina for
the 75th Annual Meeting of the Association of Southeastern Biologists!
Learn about our featured institutions from the College Town Consortium:
Converse College - Spartanburg Community College - Spartanburg Methodist College - University of South Carolina Upstate - Wofford College
Abstract submission is now closed. Please check back frequently for program updates.
Preliminary Presentation Instructions
Oral presentations are allotted 15 minutes and must be in PowerPoint format on a USB memory drive. Posters should fit into a 46” x 46” space and will be displayed for an entire day (Thursday or Friday). Presenters should be prepared to stand with their posters for a designated one hour period.
If you have any questions please contact the Program Chair, Howard Neufeld, email@example.com.
- 2014 - April 2-5, Spartanburg, SC
- 2015 - April 1-4, Chattanooga, TN
PAST ASB MEETING HOSTS AND LOCATIONS
- 2013 - April 10-13, Marshall University, Charleston, WV
- 2012 - University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- 2011 - University of Alabama at Huntsville, Huntsville, AL
- 2010 - Western Carolina University / University of North Carolina Asheville
- 2009 - Jacksonville State University / University of Alabama at Birmingham
- 2008 - Furman University / Wofford College, Spartanburg, SC
- 2007 - University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
- 2006 - University of Tennessee, Gatlinburg, TN
- 2005 - University of North Alabama, Florence, AL