CALL FOR ASB 2017 FIELD TRIP PROPOSALS
We invite proposals for half or full-day field trips that appeal to a broad audience. The deadline for proposal submissions is 31 October 2016. Submissions will be reviewed by the ASB Executive Committee during a bi-weekly meeting to be held in mid-November. All applicants will be notified of acceptance by 1 December 2016. If your proposal is accepted, you will be required to meet with the ASB Annual Meetings Arrangement Committee who will assist you with the coordination of your field trip as necessary.
Please use the online ASB 2017 Field Trip Proposal form to submit your proposal by 31 October 2016.
To consider your proposal, we need the following information, all submitted directly through our online form:
- Name and affiliation of each organizer
- A brief summary of the proposed field trip as you would want it to appear in the ASB 2017 Program (250 word limit)
- A statement regarding the appeal of your proposed event to the broader ASB membership
- A preference for date and half- or full-day field trip
- An estimate of number of participants or attendees
- Please specify logistic needs (transportation requirements, box lunches, etc.)
- Field trip organizers are responsible for any required permits for proposed trip